Posted on March 2, 2023 at 4:10 PM by Paul Jones
Any questions, feel free to contact the Public Works Center at 902 N. 3rd Street or phone (304) 624-1611 or (304) 624-1612.
The three (3) weeks schedule will be as follows:
- MONDAY -March 13: All of Adamston from North of bridge, Glenwood Hills and Edgewood Areas.
- TUESDAY-March 14: Glen Elk I includes N. 5th Street, part of Baltimore, Wholesale, Hogans Lane, Clark, Leggett, Werninger, Ford, and N. 4th Streets; the north side of W. Pike Street from N. 4th Street to the West End Bridge, including Walnut, Hewes, Mulberry, Beech, Birch, Locust, Northcott, Everett, Peck, Gandy, Camden Place, Martha Street and any other side streets normally serviced in these areas. Baltimore and Coleman Avenues, A & B Streets, Point Comfort - all streets on both sides of W. Pike Street to the south side of the Adamston Bridge.
- WEDNESDAY-March 15: North View from N. 12th Street through N. 16th Street and all streets in between. This includes Alpha Avenue, all of Richards Avenue, Nulter Alley and all of Pearlman Avenue but excluding Riverside Area.
- THURSDAY-March 16: North View from N. 17th Street through N. 21st Street and all streets in between.
- FRIDAY-March 17: Northview from N. 22nd Street through N. 25th Street and all of Riverside Addition to Green Avenue. All streets in this area.
- MONDAY- March 20: Lower Stealey Area - Park Boulevard, Fairview, Grove, Kuhl, Upper Davis Street, Hall Street, Nicholas Street back to Hall, down Milford to Lower Hart Street and all streets in between North Avenue, Stealey Avenue, Duff to Hall, Baker, Ridenour, Carpenter, Nicholas, Mine and Ray Court.
- TUESDAY-March 21: Middle Stealey Area - Duff from Hall Street up to and including W. Woodland, Waverly Way, John,Temple Terrace, Rodney to Euclid, Ryder, Pick, Simpson, Fittro, Ash, Coolidge, Joseph, Hemsworth Way, Milford Street back to Euclid.
- WEDNESDAY-March 22: Upper Stealey Area - Starting at Duncan, Upper Hart Street, West Drive, Winding Way to White Avenue, Lewis, Marion, Baver, King, Collins, Redbud, McDowell, Morgan, Bond, Shinn, and lower section of Davis Street.
- THURSDAY-March 23: From Sampson Street, the south side of Milford Street to Liberty Avenue. Hartland Area, Chestnut Hills Area including Kramer Drive, Camden Street, Thorn, Harvey, Custer, Frederick, Dane and streets in this area.
- FRIDAY-March 24: From the West End Bridge: all streets on the south side of West Pike and West Main StreetGlendale, Holt, Ferry, Stuart, Sumner, Dale, Washington, Dodge Court, Jasper, Lynch; the sections of Lee, Hornor and all side street up to S. 5th Street; South Chestnut from W. Main to Kramer Drive and all street in these areas. From E. B. Saunders to S. 5th Street; everything on the south side of W. Main Street up to Clifton. Both sides of W. Pike Street from E. B. Saunders to 2nd Street; School, Chapel, Sheridan, Gore and N. pt Street.
- MONDAY-March 27: Broadway area; Marshall Street to Buckhannon Pike at Haymond Highway; Waldeck, Lang, Spring, Hedge, Rosemont, St. Clair and a portion of Harrison Street and all streets in these areas.
- TUESDAY-March 28: Upper Broad Oaks area, Suan Terrace, Arbutus Park and Nixon Plaza, plus any streets in these areas.
- WEDNESDAY-March 29: Monticello to Elm - south side of East Main including Maple, Clay, Carr, Despard, Elm, Vermont, Point, Tyler, Howard, Harrison and all streets in these areas. Goff Plaza; all streets on the north side of E. Main Street; E. Pike from N. Monticello to Linden Avenue.
- THURSDAY-March 30: Goff Plaza: all streets on the north side of E. Main Street; E. Pike from N. Monticello to Linden Avenue; side streets in the area of Church, Grant, Jackson, Oak, Meigs, Maple, etc.
- FRIDAY- March 31: Kelly Hill area, both sides of E. Pike from Linden to City Limits; Glen Elk #2; Montpelier Addition and surrounding streets that are in this area. The Hill 'N' Dale, Quarry Development and the Oak Mound/Mapleview Apartment areas and Rosebud Trailer Park and the Stoneybrooke Area.