June 16, 2022
5:30PM - Agenda Review in City Manager Conference Room - (not streamed) Public Welcomed to Attend
6:00PM - Meeting in Council Chambers - Live Streamed on Facebook Public Invited to Attend
222 W Main St.
clarksburg, wv 26301
City Council Meeting
Thursday, June 16, 2022
Clarksburg City Council Meetings begin at 6:00 PM inside Council Chambers. Prior to the Council Meeting, Council meets for a Conference Session at 5:30 PM in the City Manager's Conference Room.
- Consideration of second and final reading and public hearing of an ordinance establishing salaries or compensation for municipal officers and employees for fiscal year 2022-2023 and repealing all inconsistent ordinances.
- Consideration of a resolution (regarding Glen Elk sidewalk project)
- Consideration of a resolution (regarding rail-trail connection hub)
- Consideration of a resolution (regarding Lowndes Hill trail system and bike park)
- Consideration of entering into a memorandum of understanding with the Change Initiative, regarding the establishment of channels of communication that permit the creation and interchange of information, referrals for services, and collaboration in the area of positive support for those in recovery from substance abuse disorder
- Discussion regarding city manager resumes