Jackson Square - Rental For Events
Jackson Square is a multi-use facility located in the heart of the Clarksburg's Central Business District.
The 120 parking space facility can also be utilized as an event center. The facility’s dual level layout provides a natural stage for concerts or events that would host entertainment. The Jackson Square facility boasts water and electric services as well as two (2) large handicapped accessible restrooms and a prep kitchen.
To accommodate outdoor events, ceiling fans, lighting, and exterior ambience lighting are featured on the upper level of the facility.
These additions greatly enhance the venue for community activities, social, or private events. Jackson Square is home of the WV Italian Heritage Festival Pasta Cook-Off, WV Black Heritage Festival Youth Block Party, Jesus Festival, and Clarksburg Uptown’s New Year’s Eve Celebration.
- Learn more about hosting an event in Clarksburg
- Download an event application for Jackson Square
- Contact the City Manager’s office at 304-624-1624 to speak with someone at the City about an event rental @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Yes. A State of West Virginia ABC License and City of Clarksburg Business License MUST be obtained or a service business hired who meets these requirements. The person to whom this permit issued, or a designated representative is required to be present at all times during the hours of the function and shall be the person responsible for the conduct of persons attending the function.
- Download a Clarksburg Event Application Alcohol Permit @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Yes. You can apply for a street closure and the city will review your request, though not all requests can be granted.
- Download an application for street closure @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Thu Aug. 11 - Sun Aug. 14
Fri Sep. 9
Fri Sep. 23